Twice a year ACE offers students the opportunity to visit Ivy League Universities during school breaks to see the campuses firsthand. Tours last 10-12 days, during which students have the opportunity to visit the campuses of 10-12 of the best universities. Tours are limited to 10 students, and are fully chaperoned. At each campus, students will be given an official tour. Students will also meet a current university student who will describe their personal experiences and be available for a Q&A period. Fees for tours include: return airfare, hotels, and meals. (Spring Break: East Coast/Summer Break: West Coast)
What is included?
This year, the tours will be held form March 18-30, 2019 and will cost approximately $4,580 USD which includes:
- Round-trip airfare
- $100 check-in luggage fee
- Transportation costs for travel within the United States
- Three meals a day
- University tour and museum admission fees
- Travel insurance valued at $5 million USD
Read more about our 2018 University Tour
- ACE Students Tour Top Universities on the East Coast Over Spring Break, a group of students from ACE Education, as well as ACE Principal Mike Mityok and Marketing Director Vicky Zhao, visited 11 schools, and attended all their official information sessions and tours (except for Columbia, due to a huge storm). But this is just what all our competitors do. What makes our tour different is that we also arranged for a current sophomore at each school to speak to our students and answer any questions they had. Please feel free to come to our tour seminar to listen to what […]
What schools are included in the tours?
This year, the students will visit many universities during the 2019 Spring Break Tour including:
- Harvard University
- Yale University
- Princeton University
- New York University
- Cornell University
- University of Pennsylvania
- Columbia University
- University of Georgia
- Brown University
- Rhode Island School of Design
For more information about the trip, please click here.